SHIPOFFERS RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As an essential business, ShipOffers is committed to remaining open, and fulfilling customer needs during this challenging time. We value our partnership and want to make sure you know how we are responding to the current situation to keep your business and our team as safe as possible.
Please call us at 866-393-3483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
REGARDING SHIPMENTS, WE ARE:
- Closely monitoring inventory and working to ensure consistent supply, including adding additional relevant and high demand products.
- Working closely with our representatives at USPS, UPS, and FedEx to monitor the situation and maintain regularly scheduled pick-up times.
- Office Staff is cross-trained to assist in all warehouse operations to ensure we can maintain staffing levels.
- We are informing our clients via email daily with updates.
REGARDING OFFICE SAFETY
- We are sharing CDC preventive information with our employees to keep them abreast of changes as they occur.
- We are asking our associates to stay home and/or get tested if they are showing signs of illness or suspect they may have come in contact with someone infected with the Coronavirus.
We have implemented additional personal safety protocols:
- Face masks are required on the premises by all employees and visitors.
- All team members are required to wash hands upon entering the building and are encouraged to practice proper hand-washing techniques through posted signs throughout the day.
- Individual units of hand sanitizer have been given to all team members.
- Disposable gloves are available throughout the warehouse.
- We have increased our cleaning protocol to include the cleaning of common surfaces and work stations throughout the day, and a full disinfecting clean by a professional janitorial service each night.
- We are conducting all meetings with clients, vendors, etc. online Skype, Zoom, and Hangouts and via Phone.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizing products for employees based on market availability of these products.
We are monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) websites for updates on the latest preventive measures and actions and are adjusting our practices and policies accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support, trust, and understanding during this challenging time.
March 2020 Letter from the Postmaster General