ShipOffers is a fast growing and exciting fulfillment company based in Centennial CO, with over 15 years of experience distributing health and beauty products. We are looking for a Staff Accountant to be a part of our expanding team and help us grow.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will work directly with one of the owners of the company.
You will be responsible for supporting the financial operations of the business.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
• Perform A/R, A/P, and manage bills
• Manage and create invoices
• Interact with vendors and management regarding bills
• Manage Inventory and Forecast inventory reorder points
• Perform reconciliations and research to resolve discrepancies
• Document financial transactions to maintain accurate account balances
• Assist with forecasting and budgeting
• Assist with P&L’s
• Work on any particular projects as needed
What You Will Bring:
You are a team-oriented professional. You have an accounting background and are looking to work with an excellent team to continue to learn and grow in accounting. You have:
• At least three years of previous accounting experience
• A degree in Accounting or several additional years of experience
• Exceptional computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite software.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
• Some familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics GP (preferred)
• The ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
What We Offer:
The position offers a salary and full benefits package.
If this sounds like a great fit and you meet the criteria. Take a moment and apply.