Your Next Upsell – Branched-chain Amino Acids
If you are in the men’s muscle and men’s health markets, you NEED to know about BCAAs.
10 Reasons WHY Your Customers Need BCAAs
- BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
- People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
- BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.
- In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
- BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
- BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
- They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.
- They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued.
Branched-chain amino acids are essential nutrients that the body obtains from proteins found in food, especially meat, dairy products, and legumes. They include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. “Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of these amino acids. Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Call Today to Learn More ->1-855-591-9092